Most of the users still think that if you leave your cell phone charging for several hours, it will explode because the battery will overheat, as that is not true, so make no mistake about it. Even if what was said was true more than ten years ago, cell phones with lithium-ion batteries are today ready to withstand long charge cycles without malfunction; However, you absolutely want to know when your device is Android I got 100%, which we’ll let you know next.
Before getting a new cell phone, it is important to order all the features smartphone, since current cell phones with lithium-ion battery will not fail when you leave it plugged in for several hours or days, as it automatically cuts off the power when it reaches 100% of its full charge.
See: Android games: top 10 downloaded games of the week
You may not know it but there is a new function for cellphones Android, Who It will audibly notify you at the exact moment that the battery is 100% charged, this is very useful when the device is on low battery and you want to use it as soon as possible after charging is complete.
See: Here’s how to install Nintendo 3DS games on your Android phone
This is the “PLC” external application that you will have to install from a file. Google play store From Android by clicking here. The bad news is that he isn’t available in Spanish, but you won’t be interacting with him much either, just to catch up with him.
The trick that your cell phone uses to notify you by voice when charging is complete
- Open the app and tap “Accept” to give it permissions.
- Now tap on the circled cross icon at the bottom (+) and then tap on “Start Stream”.
- Add a title to it like: “100% battery” and hit “Save” in the upper right corner.
- Press (+) again and choose the âBattery and powerâ option, then âBattery level? “
- Two options will open, “Go” and “In”, touch the last option.
- In the “Input media” section, enter the following in the “Lower level” option: 100 and save it.
- Tap the tab again and enter “Camera and Audio”, then the “Talk” section.
- Click On in the Speak section and under Input media type âMessageâ Battery fully charged.
- The next step is to press the back arrow located in the upper left corner
- by clicking on ” You can give it a name.
- Finally, click on âStartâ.
- It will be like this, you just have to wait for the battery to reach 100% or the battery you set up, the cellphone will notify you by voice when it is fully charged.