[By: BASS Software]
BASS Software has launched a brand new BASSnet Safety & Quality mobile app for “anytime, anywhere” audits, inspections and findings. The app sports a friendly and intuitive user interface with rich features. It fully supports Android and IOS.
Users can use this on-site digital assistant to:
• Instantly create new findings (including suggestions for improvement, near misses, defects, nonconformities, complaints, or accidents/incidents)
• create and execute audits and inspections efficiently
• create and assign follow-up actions with due dates
• Take, upload and annotate images on the go
• export and share audit/inspection reports.
With just the click of a button, users can synchronize updated data with BASSnet.
“Maritime digitization brings great value with end-to-end process solutions like BASSnet,” notes Per Steinar Upsaker, CEO and Managing Director of BASS Software. “BASSnet SAFIR (Safety & Improvement Reporting) is our ‘best practice’ solution for effectively managing safety-related reports. The Safety & Quality app integrates with SAFIR to provide seamless cross-platform access.
Ship and shore personnel, such as shipboard officers, superintendents, ship managers and HSEQ auditors, will experience the benefits of the app:
• user-friendly design
• intuitive process flow
• instant paperless reports and quick access
• flexibility and efficiency
• ease of performing tasks.
Safety is the cornerstone of successful fleet management. Using a mobile app for site audits, inspections, and findings dramatically increases reporting efficiency and speed, while reducing paper-based reporting errors.
The BASSnet Safety & Quality mobile app is an innovative testament to the value of BASSnet as a complete, end-to-end ERP software for streamlining maritime operations.
The products and services described in this press release are not endorsed by The Maritime Executive.