Nigeria’s leading investment management company, SFS Capital, today launched the SFS Fund Mobile App to enable individuals to easily start their mutual fund investing journey. The SFS Fund Mobile app is available for free download on Android and iOS and features an easy-to-use dashboard that encourages transactions on the go.
The launch of the SFS Fund Mobile app is in commemoration of National Finance Awareness Day which falls on the 14the of August as a day dedicated to helping individuals develop financial principles and practices that can build a strong financial future. The SFS Fund Mobile app offers a simple and responsive design, easy navigation, and features to deliver secure and seamless transactions to existing and new users.
“SFS Capital is constantly pushing the boundaries of what is possible when it comes to investing. The SFS Fund mobile app is the product of a decade of learning how to use financial technology to improve investment drivers and promote ease of investing,” said Patrick Ilodianya, Managing Director and CEO of SFS Capital.
Since the inception of the SFS Fixed Income Fund (SFS Fund) in 2014, SFS Capital has consistently paid dividends to investors on a quarterly basis and maintains an “AA+” rating, which is the 2nd highest possible rating for a mutual fund. investment and has a competitive return on investment with no pre-termination fees.
“The SFS Fund mobile app is designed for people looking for a reliable, secure and simple platform for high yield investments. Interested mutual fund investors can download the app and easily start their investment journey from anywhere,” said Dimeji Sonowo, Executive Director of SFS Capital.
Some of the features of the SFS Fund mobile app include:
- Investment and liquidity: With 5,000 Naira, you can start your investment journey on SFS Fund and start earning interest immediately. Withdrawals also take between 24 and 48 hours
- Interest rate: Since inception, SFS Fund has consistently outperformed its peers and benchmark. For added transparency, interest rates are updated daily and visible on your dashboard each time you open the app.
- Security: We are regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). All investments are also held by an independent and highly regulated custodian. All investment decisions are reviewed by an independent trustee.
- Facilitate: The SFS Fund mobile app is easy to navigate. We have also made available several investment channels in the app. In addition to the debit card (Visa or Mastercard), USSD or bank transfer functionalities, you can now generate a dedicated virtual account which allows you to have a bank account attached to your investment account. With this, you can easily make a bank transfer to the dedicated virtual account and the value is immediately reflected in your SFS Fund account. You can also share this dedicated virtual account number with a third party to accept payments.
- Automated investments: You can automate your investment in SFS Fund by creating a standing order. This can be daily, weekly or monthly. You choose the interval and we honor your request using technology. We do not make any deductions not authorized by you and you receive notification each time a deduction is made.
- References : Users who refer others with a unique referral code receive NGN 1,000 once the referred party signs up and makes an investment.