Do you know this trick that will change your life? Whatsapp plus It is one of those apps which has become popular in most parts of the world, even in some areas it has overtaken ordinary WhatsApp. Thanks to it, you can not only chat, but access self-destructing messages as soon as your friends see them or just schedule your notifications, etc.
even in Whatsapp plus You can activate the new themes or change the color of the whole platform to suit your style. Additionally, you have the option of being able to have Airplane Mode so that none of your friends see you online.
See: WhatsApp: What does a face with dotted lines mean and when is it used
But what if we want to use two WhatsApp Plus accounts from two different accounts at the same time. Well, there is an easy way to clone it in case you don’t have this feature on your mobile device.
Remember to use Whatsapp plus This may result in your account being suspended by not using the original WhatsApp, so it will depend on each user whether they want to download it or not.
How to use my WhatsApp PLUS account on your mobile phone
- The first thing will be to enter Google Play and from there download the application. Parallel distance.
- When you download it, you will need to open it.
- In the app you have to choose the app you want to clone, in this case WhatsApp Plus.
- At that time, a new WhatsApp Plus will be created for you within the platform.
- Now press the icon for two seconds and click on Create Shortcut.
- Then go to the main part of your cell phone and you will see that you already have two WhatsApp Plus in case you have or have dealt with two different numbers.
- Each will work independently and you can chat with whoever you want.
Do you have a problem with WhatsApp? Do you need to report it? If you have any problem write to their contact email: [email protected] Where [email protected] You can also place the same order from your iPhone through the exclusive iOS service.
Now, if you need to make a general request, you can fill out the form using this link. All you need to do is put your phone number and your area code there, then write your message after logging in.